Friday, January 1, 2010

Mark and Rueben

Met these 2 through Horizonsunlimited web site, we did a rather longer ride out with these 2, over 400km mostly on trails and back roads in the pissin rain, I thought it was supposed to be hot here!!!!! we met up at 8.30am( I know seems unlikely for us but its true) and headed off into the rain forest and boy did it live upto its name, Both guys were on road bikes with road tyres and we did some great trails, they did really well on road tyres, I was slipping all over the place on Trail tyres, I can,t list everywhere we went cos I havn,t got a clue all I know is it was another great day and we wound up back at Marks in Brisbane where we stopped the night and eat a homemade curry and drank a lot of beer so thanks mates for a great day out.Mark has given us a load of maps with detailed instructions of great roads, we are heading off tomorrow to head down to Sidney and surrounding ares and probably going to a bike rally that Mark told us about in Cambera, Pics to follow

No comments: