Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas in OZ

After John left we started to prepare for Cristmas at my Bro,s Andrea,( his new wife, well not that new but its only the second time we,ve met so she,s still new to me!!!!) made us very welcome which was great as she was so busy preparing for a traditional Christmas for everybody, she put so much work into it so thanks Andrea and Mike for a great time, it was a bit strange for Bruce and I as we normally piss off Skiing for Christmas and last year we were camping at Arusha in Tanzania, I havnt had a traditional Crimbo for at least 20yrs!!!! Surprise suprise it was great, The last time I had Christmas with my Brother was about 50yrs ago, honest!On Christmas day Andreas Daughter, husband and 3 kids showed up along with her son and his girlfriend, so massive dinner, a few drinks and then in the pool, it is so strange for it to be hot on chrismas day, no, not strange its plain wrong, it should be snowing or at least cold and raining, hmmmm missing Manchester, well a bit, OK some more pics

1 comment:

Fer said...

Hey, the blog finally gets updated!!
Great to know that you are well and kicking about in Oz. Yeah, you might make me jaelous with all the bike riding and fancy sceneries, but I celebrated New Year's eve on the slopes riding a snowboard. So I am not green with envy, but kind of purple with bruises. :-P
Keep the news rolling and Happy New Year to both of you.