Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mali/ Burkina

Headed on across Burkina to Ouagadougou, the capital to get our visa for Ghana, another 2 day affair but a really nice friendly city, got some small bits that I needed to replace on the bikes, a few bolts had fallen off.
Sean by this time had aranged to meet us in Ghana and would be bringing new brake pads for both bikes,, plus bacon, sausages, cheese and a fray bentos chicken an mushroom pie, I kid you not,
thanks mate but I still cant figure out how to cook the pie on a primus stove .
Oh yes he also brought industrial quantities of newspapers.
Visas got we headed off to Ghana, we crossed the border at Bolgatanga into Ghana with a cheerful welcome to Ghana from aall the officials.
Beer oclock now. Ghana deserves its own story.

Can I just welcome the SEM, I believe Dan has stickied us there, an hi Loz how goes it chuck

No comments: