Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Big rewind I thought I,d lost all these but I found a memory card with some pics on so I,d like to thank Martin Sasha and the kids for a great stay
















We posted up on horizons , anybody fancy a drink in SA, Swaziland and got a reply from Martin in Hazyview SA, Call in and see us they sez, we were expecting to be in a guest house or hotel nearby but no they had a spare bungalow, as you do in the grounds of their house that was spare!!We also at this time needed new tyres and Martin put us in touch with Reaction racing in Nelspruit who were great. Martin is a great cook and his wife Sasha and the kids, Toby, Zac and Ben, I hope thats right cos it was a long time ago all made us welcome, Martin has a great toy cabinet, several BMW dirt bikes and a KTM enduro bike that he let me have a play on, the 2 oldest lads both have dirt bikes whilst the youngest is practising hard. Many thanks once again and I,m sorry this took so long but I tried to post it a week after we left and lost it all, (my IT skills) have improved a bit it seems. The only thing the family would let us do was to cook them a meal before we left, thanks guys for a great time

No comments: