Saturday, August 16, 2008

The next step and the last ones too

We are currently in Guinea Conakry at a place called Labe, we came over the mountains from Koundara a mere 260km of the worst trail I have ever ridden, it took us 11 hrs or so a real shitter of a day and it pissed it down for the last 30km of it turning the trail into a mud slick.
It has been an interesting few weeks, on our way to Guinea Bissau we asked a guy for directions, he was also on a Yamaha, not only did he say follow me but he took us to his house and fed us.

He also showed me his gun collection, thanks Ruis for yours and Mirielles hospitality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya. Glad to see things are going well with you two. I see the guitar is still with you, I thought that would have gone long ago.
What a great time you are bith having certainly seeing some different things. The pics and the blogs are great