Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy people

We are currently in the Gambia and we really like it here, we sorted all our passport problems out in Dakar and got new tyres for the bikes, we came out of Senegal at the ferry near Sukone where we spent the previous night at a place called hotel caymen, I broke my side stand and I cannot tell you how helpful the owner was in helping me get it it welded, real nice people so if your ever in Sukone, this is the place to stay.

I will be back on here tomorrow as I have found a english teenager who is solving all my photographic IT probs, expect a more comprehensive blog with piccies tomorrow, Pete n Bruce

4 comments:

Akebah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Akebah said...

Am enjoying a nice glass of full bodied red - cheers and thanks for the update. Looking forward to the photos. Bek

Juan T said...

Yep!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are both ok. Photos are great
Mike